Saturday, May 15, 2010

a beautiful casualty [3/15/10]

a beautiful casualty

So I decided that for the summer, I'm going to make it my goal to make a picture every day. Yes, this concept is pretty much like everyone else's "365" projects, I do realize this. And so what if I'm taking on the idea for myself? It will be the same, but only throughout the summer. And who knows, maybe I will continue it on afterward. I want to keep my creative juices flowing, and Davisburg is not exactly the most thrilling place to be staying at, so this will give me something to do.

Anyways, this is my first picture. My Dad was working outside for hours when I got home today, and just before we started eating dinner, he came in from being out in the yard and showed me these sad little feathers. He found what was left of some poor, beautiful little birdie. Poor fellow.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home